Connect to Cathedral Life
The cathedral uses Realm to connect with each other, keep up with the latest cathedral news, and grow as a connected community. Now more than ever, using these online tools can keep our cathedral life flourishing.
What can I do on Realm?
- Register for events, including Sunday outdoor services and concerts
- View the cathedral calendar and get links for online services and classes
- Update my contact information and profile picture and decide what info I want to share with clergy, staff, or other cathedral members
- Find and join a group, communicate with other members of my group (sharing photos, prayer requests, ideas, events, meetings, documents, etc.)
- Become a Steward of the Cathedral, sign up for online giving, or make a one time donation to the cathedral or to Music in the Cathedral
- See upcoming cathedral events and get discounted, no-fee tickets
How do I join Realm?
There are a few ways to access Realm: on a mobile or tablet device, or from a web browser. Please note that Realm does not work on Internet Explorer. Recommended web browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. If you are asked to enter an invite code, it is incarnationgc.
Login from a desktop computer
Visit www.onrealm.org/incarnationgc to get started!
Get the mobile app
Click here to download the app for iPhone or iPad
Click here to download the app for Android devices
Setting up your profile on the mobile app
Check out our "donate" page for more information on how to use Realm to give a one-time gift or recurring gift (pledge).